Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Leg Update

Hi.. I am gonna give you an update on my leg..:-P

Well its the same, or worse.

I feel when coming down the stairs at the train station, nearly fell in my lecture hall, and on the road and in the bus... So no improvements...

I find it even hard to go down the stairs now. I don't know how long it will last for. I am scared that I will be like this for ever. Nobody can understand what I am feeling.. Just me.. 

I haven't even told my friends that my legs are weird. I just hide from them and pretend everything is okay.

Its so hard to get into bathtub and going up and down the stairs. I have to sit down to put on my trousers. It is soooo hard.

My Introduction to Engineering Lecture is on the 4th floor and the lift is not working. I have to walk up the stairs with my near paralysed legs and I am always late and cannot tell the reason..

No comments:

Post a Comment