Blogger Widgets

Monday 15 October 2012

A&E again...

I couldn't go to Uni today... pins and needles, people...


My torso felt weird. Like clothes sliding around and dry and frozen skin and hands and feet were very tight at night.


My ring finger and pinky involuntarily contracted back when hands opened. and due to feet being sleepy, very hard to walk. Losing balance sometimes and felt like knee is weak

I FORGOT TO MENTION IN PREVIOUS POSTS THAT WHEN I WAS IN LECTURES, I WAS HAVING TROUBLE CONCENTRATING AND COULDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING SOMETIMES, ALSO I STARTED FORGETTING PEOPLE'S NAMES AND MATHEMATICAL FORMULAE THAT WERE SOOO FAMILIAR TO ME.


I went to emergency.. but they checked my vitals and said there is nothing wrong with me...(WHAT?)


but the nurse there told me, she will call my GP and if he sign a letter for me, they will check me further...

So I went to GP, he send me a letter, I went to Emergency, they questioned and checked me for like 3 hours and said they will need to do an MRI again... oh God... so yeah.. No asnwers yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment