Blogger Widgets

Monday 21 January 2013

My right pinky has lost sensation... again..

I posted that my right hand is really painful.

Basically since yesterday, my right pinky finger has lost the sensation completely (If run super cold water or super hot water, nothing). But it hurts when I touch the finger. That's weird right? Also it's curled slightly.

Yesterday I took the rosary out of my neck and left it in my room before taking a shower (I have never taken the rosary out, except for MRI and EEG). Then I forgot to put it back.

I woke up at like 4.46 am and my body was feeling so weird, I thought I was going to die.

Then I fell asleep again and woke up and my right side of abdomen feels like what I had on 13/10/2012.. "clothing sliding around".. I am wearing the rosary now and I hope God helps me.

Also I read that the pinky and half of the ring finger can lose its sensation when a nerve is compressed in the elbow (Ulnar nerve) so, I was trying the sleep without bending my arm, which is really hard to do. Even if I go to the Doctor, they will just say it's MS..MS..MS..MS..

Like people with MS cannot have any other problems.

Anyways I called the Surgery and I have an appointment with my GP at 9.20 am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment