Blogger Widgets

Sunday 17 February 2013

Individual holidays and family giving me stress!!

So you probably read in About Me that I am from Kerala (South of India).

I have some family left back there (I don't talk to my Dad's family..long story) and because we are abroad we go on holiday to meet them. The last time I went was on 2007. (Yeah, it's been a long time).

There is a personal reason that I don't go. My Parents and Brother go there almost every year, but I stay in London. (everyone go by themselves)

It was the first and last time, we ever went as a family, since we moved to England in 2005. and it didn't end well. And I don't want another trip like that.

So my Dad is going again on Tuesday, by himself of course. And before he go, he always create a fight in the family. and he don't talk to anyone when he leaves. I figured out why he does this after observing his trips by himself twice a year for a about 5 years.

If he fight with us, we will not call him or he will call us, so we will not know what he is up to. And I heard from people that he does some things really bad. and my Mum is aware of it as well. So it's not a secret!

My family is just giving me a lot of stress and I don't think they realise how much it is affecting me, especially when I have MS!.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I get the family thing, what THEY don't get is they are about 99 % of my stress, they do me way more harm then anything else in life, I mean, my brother jumped me while I could barely walk or even see. I mean blood everywhere and I was the one who got in trouble. Don't ask. Point is, they are the biggest hinderance to my health and I have to deal with it for now since I can't move out yet so yeah, I feel you, you have to do what is best for you and your health!

    ReplyDelete