Blogger Widgets

Friday 19 April 2013

Rebif 44mcg Update

Hello...

I am back..

So I have had fourteen 44 mcg injections so far and I have to say that I am pretty happy now.

To my surprise, its not as bad as the 22 mcg dose. But I do have the same side effects, but I just take 2 paracetamols before I go to bed and I wake up feeling normal.

I had my one month blood test on 27th March and the MS Nurse said she will call me if anything is wrong. I still haven't heard from her, so I thinks all is well.

I had my eye tested again on the same day (if u all read the older post about my eye test and the start of optic neuritis, u will understand this better) and my prescription changed and I went back there again last week and ordered glasses. Its coming on 22nd April..YAY.

If any of you have any questions about taking Rebif. Just e-mail me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment